4 DAY CHRISTMAS ITINERARY
Here is what you can expect on each day of this exceptional break. Timings and content may be subject to change owing to availability and you will be advised of these prior to commencement of the trip whenever possible.
23rd December (D)
Arrive at leisure for checking in after 3.00pm to CREWE HALL, the 17th century Jacobean mansion and Grade I listed hotel that is you home for this fantastic break.
- MEET & GREET with tea, coffee and mince pies before settling into your room or perhaps taking a dip in the heated pool.
- In the evening your THREE-COURSE DINNER will be served in the Brasserie Bar & Restaurant
Christmas Eve (B/D)
Breakfast is served from 8.00 – 10.30am after which the rest of the day yours to fully get into the holiday spirit.
- Indulge yourself with a relaxing Spa or take a stroll in the beautiful grounds.
- Discover the railway history of CREWE or perhaps visit the charming town of NANTWICH for some last minute shopping.
- A THREE-COURSE BUFFET DINNER begins the evening activities and you can visit one f the local churches for Midnight Mass.
- The night rounds off with MULLED WINE & MINCE PIES on your return.
Christmas Day (B/D)
Breakfast is served from 7.30 – 10.30am giving you plenty of time for the opening of presents and then the festivities begin.
- At lunchtime, a traditional three course plated CHRISTMAS DINNER which will include a visit from SANTA bearing presents
- The afternoon is yours and THE QUEEN’S SPEECH will be shown at 3.00pm, accompanied by AFTERNOON TEA with Christmas Cake
- In the evening a BUFFET SUPPER will be served and you can finish the day with a nightcap in the superb Sheridan Lounge.
Boxing Day (B/D)
Breakfast is served from 7.30 – 10.30am with the rest of the day at leisure.
- There’s ample time to take a trip to the historic city of CHESTER or just relax in the fantastic spa at the hotel
- In the evening there is a CARVERY DINNER which is accompanied by entertainment organised by the hotel.
27th December (B)
Your fabulous festive break ends with a hearty breakfast and a final chance to drink in the magnificence of this stunning hotel before heading home with memories of a fantastic traditional Christmas.
Key to meals included daily:
B – Breakfast
L – Lunch
D – Dinner
Some of the daily arrangements may be subject to change due to local conditions or availability, clients will be advised of any changes prior to commencement of the tour whenever possible.
Livingstone’s Travel World is an independent travel agency and organiser of small group tours and breaks.
The carefully planned itineraries are for adults who we consider being like-minded discerning travelers. Even though some itineraries might appear to be full-on, they are at an unhurried pace offering ample opportunity to take in the amazing sights, sounds, and culture in the regions being visited. Group sizes vary from 4-12, depending on demand, but whatever the group size, escorted by a driver guide.
At the start of every tour and break there is a designated “meeting point” with a ” Meet & Greet” service which is usually the first night hotel, not available on event only packages. The Hotels are primarily four and five-star, but sometimes because of the location of an event or attraction, it must be the best available option. Where a stopover of more than one night occurs, clients, if they so choose can spend the second day under their own arrangements.
From enquiry to delivery all bookings are supported by our old-fashion valued customer service. If you have any type of holiday in mind, call us first on 020 7118 2110, if local come in see us, or use our contact form.